Zarjio - Re-application

Applications for returning players that lost their whitelist entry (not banned).

Moderator: Staff Moderators

Forum rules
Do not post new applications in this forum. This is an archive subforum.
Zarjio
ImagineCraft Supporter

Zarjio - Re-application

Post by Zarjio » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:22 pm

Reintroduction
-In Game Name: Zarjio
-Your age: 26
-Timezone: Mountain
-What country are you from? Canada, eh?
-What times do you typically play? Until I finish school, almost any time, morning to night. Once I am done and have a job (I anticipate that will happen in the next few months) I will probably only play in the evening / weekends.

New Questions
-You were most likely phased out due to inactivity, why do you think this time would be any different? I'll be honest, I can't promise this time will be any different. I will try to play with less intensity (less hours per day / week) and play for longer, but I really can't make any promises.
-How frequently do you anticipate you'll be able to play? Probably 2-3 days per week.
-About how many hours per week do you think you'd be able to log in? This will vary a lot, but I hope to play somewhere between 5 and 10 hours per week.
-Rate how active you were as a community player on a scale of 1-10. 10 is being super community-minded with high participation in events, leading events, wiki edits, team speak, a variety of player interaction, forum posts, etc. 6
-How did you contribute to the community when you were active? I created a public farm and edited the wiki for it, participated on the forums, participated in a few events, and was very active on the TeamSpeak server.
-How do you think players perceive you on the server? A positive influence, neutral, or negative influence? I would hope I was largely viewed as a positive influence!
-In light of your previous answers, how will you improve yourself and your interactions? Again, I can't make any promises here. I believe that I was a positive addition to the server the first time I played, and I believe I will be this time again.

ImagineCraft Rules and Guidelines
-Please read the rules: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1506. You'll need to input keyword(s) below from the rules link into your application or else it will be automatically rejected.
--Three Keywords: redacted 3- Odin
-Please comment on our rules and guidelines. Is there anything that you might not understand, or that you disagree with? Please explain your thoughts and reasoning. I agree with and understand the rules.

Legendary_Odin
Staff

Re: Zarjio - Re-application

Post by Legendary_Odin » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:43 pm

Hey Zarjio,

What is it like, living in a mountain? Anyway, I have put you on the whitelist for IC. Lot's of oppurtunities for a public farm in season 2 ; )
I must warn you though, while I appreciate your honesty we are a bit stricter about going inactive this season.

See you online.

PS: you will be auto kicked fist time logging in, second time will work

Zarjio
ImagineCraft Supporter

Re: Zarjio - Re-application

Post by Zarjio » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:19 pm

Ah Odin, you see, I did not live in a mountain, but on top of one!

It was cold, and snowy - and also very high up. I don't think I will do it again.

Thanks for the whitelist, looking forward to playing on the server again!