happypeach

Archived Applications for New Players

Moderator: Staff Moderators

Forum rules
Do not post new applications in this forum.
Crinkled Finger

happypeach

Post by Crinkled Finger » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:19 pm

About You
-In Game Name: happypeach
-What is your age? (17 or older only): 21
-Timezone: -5:00 EST
-What country are you from? United States
-What times do you typically play? Evenings and nights.
-Do you or have you ever griefed other players? (Destroying their buildings, ransacking their items, generally being a nuisance)? I have not.
-What do you like to do in Minecraft? I enjoy exploring and base building.
-How are you prepared to be a community player and not an isolated individual? I would like to help with community projects, and have always preferred Minecraft's multiplayer experience.
-What are some of your proudest moments in Minecraft? Building giant rail systems to cross oceans and continents, keeping my very first save file from early alpha, clearing out giant caves.
-A little bit about yourself: I enjoy playing piano, drawing, and programming. I am hoping to become a game developer.

How Did You Find Us?
-What website did you see ImagineCraft advertised on?
-Were you referred by someone? If so: Who? KurtisK1

ImagineCraft Rules and Guidelines
-Please read the rules: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1506. You'll need to input keyword(s) below from the rules link into your application or else it will be automatically rejected.
--Keyword(s): -Redacted-2-Thom-
-ImagineCraft in-game chat is to be swear-free (except hell, damn, and ass) due to having minors that were here prior to us going 17+ or are accompanied by their parental unit with supervised play. Do you understand?: Yes.
-Please comment on our rules and guidelines. Is there anything that you might disagree with? Please explain your reasoning.

Cinas

Re: happypeach

Post by Cinas » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:29 pm

Hey Happypeach
everything checks out, I'll be Whitelisting you on the server in a bit, Welcome to imaginecraft! :D

We've recently had a server reset, so there will not yet be a big tour, however, feel free to ask anyone to show you around.

Have fun
“We speak not only to tell other people what we think, but to tell ourselves what we think. Speech is a part of thought.”