Re-Whitelist Kurtisk1

Applications for returning players that lost their whitelist entry (not banned).

Moderator: Staff Moderators

Forum rules
Do not post new applications in this forum. This is an archive subforum.
Kurtisk1

Re-Whitelist Kurtisk1

Post by Kurtisk1 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:53 pm

Reintroduction
-In Game Name: Kurtisk1
-Your age:21
-Timezone:US EST
-What country are you from? United States
-What times do you typically play?Weekends or Week Nights

New Questions
-You were most likely phased out due to inactivity, why do you think this time would be any different? I wasn't expecting for my computer to break nor for my living situation to be in question. Now I have a job and a very nice computer again so I shouldn't have a long stint of inactivity.
-How frequently do you anticipate you'll be able to play? Seven days a week
-About how many hours per week do you think you'd be able to log in? 10-15 hours
-Rate how active you were as a community player on a scale of 1-10. 10 is being super community-minded with high participation in events, leading events, wiki edits, team speak, a variety of player interaction, forum posts, etc. Maybe a five? I did a lot of work for the wither farm and talked to people but I hadn't been around for very long.
-How did you contribute to the community when you were active? I worked mostly on the wither farm and my own base. I tried to help others when I could.
-How do you think players perceive you on the server? A positive influence, neutral, or negative influence? Most probably don't know me. They probably knew me as the guy who liked to mine.
-In light of your previous answers, how will you improve yourself and your interactions? I don't think I really need to improve in any particular way. I'd like to talk on team speak more though.

ImagineCraft Rules and Guidelines
-Please read the rules: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1506. You'll need to input keyword(s) below from the rules link into your application or else it will be automatically rejected.
--Three Keywords: [Redacted (3) -Odin]
-Please comment on our rules and guidelines. Is there anything that you might not understand, or that you disagree with? Please explain your thoughts and reasoning. Nope

Sixthflame
ImagineCraft Supporter

Re: Re-Whitelist Kurtisk1

Post by Sixthflame » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:58 pm

the numbers:
1 wiki edit
old forum account deleted
proof of public farm build (wither-skelly)
2 days+ ontime
Known as Sixth, or Sixthflame.

Legendary_Odin

Post by Legendary_Odin » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:07 pm

Hey Kurstisk!

Glad to hear things are looking up for you again. You have been whitelisted at the server so you should be good to go! I'll be upgrading your forum acces so you can read up what is happening in season 2.

See you online!

Kurtisk1

Post by Kurtisk1 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:15 pm

Legendary_Odin wrote:Hey Kurstisk!

Glad to hear things are looking up for you again. You have been whitelisted at the server so you should be good to go! I'll be upgrading your forum acces so you can read up what is happening in season 2.

See you online!
Awesome thanks, not sure if I logged in too fast but it logged me on for a second and then said Un-whitelisted due to inactivity. Now it says "you are not whitelisted on this server. Please apply"

Legendary_Odin

Post by Legendary_Odin » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:57 pm

That is just a server thing. When you log in a second time it will work :)

Sussannah
ImagineCraft Supporter

Post by Sussannah » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:48 pm

Kurtt! Been wondering where you went mate, stoked to have you back :P still remember you from mining allll that netherbrick for what 15hour straight? Pity you couldn't be there to see the final witherfarm thing it was absoluteely glorious and mindblowing! Anyway see you ingame

I like flowers.
Sincerely,
Turtles & Fairies <@>