Re-Whitelist Davan{question in comments}

Applications for returning players that lost their whitelist entry (not banned).

Moderator: Staff Moderators

Forum rules
Do not post new applications in this forum. This is an archive subforum.
Davan

Re-Whitelist Davan{question in comments}

Post by Davan » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:41 pm

Reintroduction
-In Game Name: Davan__
-Your age: 24
-Timezone: GMT
-What country are you from? UK
-What times do you typically play? Evenings, weekends.

New Questions
-You were most likely phased out due to inactivity, why do you think this time would be any different? In all honestly, I can't guarantee it won't be. But I had that itch to play MC and I thought this server seemed friendly when I was on it.
-How frequently do you anticipate you'll be able to play? Not sure, depends how much I get back into MC. :) But probably a couple times a week perhaps.
-About how many hours per week do you think you'd be able to log in? My schedule can be all over the place. Anywhere from 2-10 or more.
-Rate how active you were as a community player on a scale of 1-10. 10 is being super community-minded with high participation in events, leading events, wiki edits, team speak, a variety of player interaction, forum posts, etc. Probably a 7 or 8. I used to own and run an MC server so I'm used to all of that and I know joining in with things makes everything a lot more fun.
-How did you contribute to the community when you were active? I was only active briefly here so not much to say.
-How do you think players perceive you on the server? A positive influence, neutral, or negative influence? I enjoyed chatting with a few in TS when I played. :)
-In light of your previous answers, how will you improve yourself and your interactions? Be more active?

ImagineCraft Rules and Guidelines
-Please read the rules: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1506. You'll need to input keyword(s) below from the rules link into your application or else it will be automatically rejected.
--Three Keywords:all three removed.
-Please comment on our rules and guidelines. Is there anything that you might not understand, or that you disagree with? Please explain your thoughts and reasoning.

Edit: Added the final keyword
Last edited by Davan on Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AeroZap
ImagineCraft Supporter

Re: Re-Whitelist Davan

Post by AeroZap » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:55 pm

Hello Davan! It's great that you want to come back to ImagineCraft, however it seems you only have 2 of the 3 keywords, please edit your post once you have all 3!
Co-Owner of A&A Supply Company
Currently Moving Offices.

Sixthflame
ImagineCraft Supporter

Re: Re-Whitelist Davan

Post by Sixthflame » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:56 pm

The numbers:
0 wiki edits
0 non-application forum posts
0 known group builds
0 known contest entries
Provable ontime of less than 3 hours.
Known as Sixth, or Sixthflame.

Sixthflame
ImagineCraft Supporter

Re: Re-Whitelist Davan{Question}

Post by Sixthflame » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:10 pm

Last time you joined it looks like you played for one day, then disappeared.
Very few traces of your existence were left behind.

What would make things different this time around?
Known as Sixth, or Sixthflame.

KingBloops
Staff

Re: Re-Whitelist Davan{question in comments}

Post by KingBloops » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:32 pm

Davan wrote:
I'm archiving this application as it looks like it's been abandoned. Davan, if you still wish to reapply, please shed some light on the concerns brought up by Sixthflame:
Sixthflame wrote:Last time you joined it looks like you played for one day, then disappeared.
Very few traces of your existence were left behind.

What would make things different this time around?
~~Your friendly neighborhood KingBloops