Post your application here if you wish to join ImagineCraft. As a reminder, we require our players to be 17 years of age or older.

Moderator: Staff Moderators

Post by jloevur » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:26 am

Application Template Version: May 13, 2017
About You
-In Game Name: jloevur
-What is your age? (17 or older only): 25
-Timezone: UTC -500 Eastern Time
-What country are you from? United States
-Since when have you been playing Minecraft? 2011
-What times do you typically play? evenings through early morning, midweek; anywhere from 4 PM to 6 AM
-Do you or have you ever griefed other players? (Destroying their buildings, ransacking their items, generally being a nuisance)? No. No one plays Minecraft with the desire to have their work destroyed, unless they have a thing for TNT. I create, not destroy.
-What do you like to do in Minecraft? Building, exploring, especially long cave adventures.
-How are you prepared to be a community player and not an isolated individual? I like to find new needs for community builds, such as farms or PVP designated areas, and to be involved in trade. For example, I hate to explore the end but love shulker boxes. Buying them with something that someone else needed, and I had, is preferable to falling into the void.
-What are some of your proudest moments in Minecraft? A friend and I built one of those old enderman farms that required tons of pistons and tripwire before endermites were a thing. It took forever and used tons of resources but it was the best XP farm I've ever used, and I barely understand redstone. I'm also quite proud of some of my naturey builds, particularly a wooded path with overhead lanterns for a community building area on a previous server.
-A little bit about yourself: My favorite passtime is playing Minecraft. No, really, I can play for hours. I have a bachelors degree in creative writing, was in Girl Scouts for thirteen years, band for seven years (elementary through high school), and 4H for five years. I love cats, rabbits, nachos, and pizza (though not all of that is for eating!). My current employment is with Amazon fulfillment, and, yes, I may have handled your orders.
-Is your Minecraft account shared with any other users? If so, who are they and is anyone under 17? No, I do not share my account.

How Did You Find Us?
-What website did you see ImagineCraft advertised on? minecraft-mp.com
-Were you referred by someone? If so: Who? No

ImagineCraft Rules and Guidelines
-Please read the rules: http://www.imaginecraft.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1506. You'll need to input keyword(s) below from the rules link into your application or else it will be automatically rejected.
--Keyword(s): redacted-2-cyber
-ImagineCraft in-game chat is to be swear-free (except hell, damn, and ass) due to having minors that were here prior to us going 17+ or are accompanied by their parental unit with supervised play. Do you understand?: yes
-Please comment on our rules and guidelines. Is there anything that you might disagree with? Please explain your reasoning. I think the rules are pretty thorough and sensible. The main reason I left the previous server I had been playing on was because of ever-changing, ill-described and nonsensical rules. I chose to apply here because I liked the tone of what I was reading and the rules listed. The rules are very specific and thorough. They make a lot of sense for a friendly multiplayer experience, specifically no greifing, stealing, cheating. And the afk/ anti-lag rules are a bonus.

Re: jloevur

Post by Rosstipher » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:15 am

Welcome (If you get accepted :)) I hope you do! You sound like a wonderful addition!

Also, I love pizza too..It is my favorite food (and yes, pineapple pizza.. though no ham)

ImagineCraft Supporter

Post by HobLightfoot » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:34 am

Your application looks good from here, jloevur. Welcome to the server. I have whitelisted you. Take some time to review the pages on the "New? Click here" link on the forum, register for dynmap and teamspeak when you can as well. :)
Truthful words are not beautiful. Beautiful words are not truthful. ~ Lao Tzu

ImagineCraft Supporter

Post by CyberDrain » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:19 am

Welcome! Make sure to ask for a tour when you join :)
Living the good life :ugeek:

Imaginecraft Official Developer

ImagineCraft Supporter

Post by Sussannah » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:18 am

Hi welcome to IC!
Looking forward to seeing you online :) ~ ^^
I like flowers.
Turtles & Fairies <@>

Post by Piisamirotta » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:26 am

Welcome! :D