A Review of ImagineCraft by ImagineCraft Players

Information about ImagineCraft as well as how to apply to play on our whitelisted server.

Moderator: Staff Moderators

AeroZap
ImagineCraft Supporter

Re: A Review of ImagineCraft by ImagineCraft Players

Post by AeroZap » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:19 pm

How long have you been playing on ImagineCraft?

Since June?

2. With all the various servers out there, why play here?

The community, it's amazing and friendly, and I enjoy the semi-vanilla

3. What is your most favorite thing about the server? What else do you like or enjoy?

The warp buttons/ the community

4. What keeps you coming back?

The crazy shenanigans the community gets up to

5. What would you change about the server if you were the owner?

More perks for AeroZap (nothing really, I enjoy the server the way it is)
Co-Owner of A&A Supply Company
Currently Moving Offices.

AidenStark
ImagineCraft Supporter

Post by AidenStark » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:26 pm

1. How long have you been playing on ImagineCraft?
A while. Since June.

The community is fantastic and the players are great to be around/chat with.

3. What is your most favorite thing about the server? What else do you like or enjoy?
I enjoy the interesting conversations and the ever-changing events.

The sense of community and the friendly atmosphere, definitely!

Nothing really. It's great!
Co-owner of A&A Supply Company
Co-owner of AKEA (Coming Soon to an ICD near you)

Sixthflame
ImagineCraft Supporter

Post by Sixthflame » Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:34 pm

How long have you been playing on ImagineCraft?
Since October, so a month and a half.

I was on a server with a few of the players that are on here, I decided to get back into Minecraft so I followed them.

The community, no one has a feud. Players seem to understand that you do not need to be "Besties forever and ever", but you do need to get along with everyone.

I have a project on the go that others have helped me with, I feel a sense of obligation to them to stay.

Remove all personal warp buttons, keep the noob-island one.
If you would like players to use/make a nether hub, having warps will prevent them from doing that.
Last edited by Sixthflame on Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Known as Sixth, or Sixthflame.

coolrock6789

Post by coolrock6789 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:34 pm

Since July 4th

It is an amazing community full of people that would stop what they were doing just to help you.

The ability to teleport to spawn and to other bases for faster travel.

The limitless things you can do with other people there to help you.

Nothing

CyberDrain
ImagineCraft Supporter

Post by CyberDrain » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:19 am

Since the first of December?
Before I joined Imaginecraft, I enjoyed alot of community SMP servers. The vanilla aspect and the people to share the experience with, is the best way to enjoy Minecraft. Imaginecraft offers this experience and that's why I am here :)
3. What is your most favorite thing about the server? What else do you like or enjoy? No hard feelings for the community, but my #1 favorite thing is automation and efficiency. I love to build farms which can be as efficient as possible. As big as possible and produce the most items as possible ^^
4. What keeps you coming back? Like I said, it is the combination of the community and the vanilla gameplay. I love to build crazy contraptions which can contribute to the community (Gold/xp farm & Guardian farm for ocean blocks).
5. What would you change about the server if you were the owner? Host the server in Europe :lol:
Living the good life :ugeek:

Imaginecraft Official Developer

legorvg9

Post by legorvg9 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:08 pm

Playtime: 13D 20H (2/8/16)

Playtime: 33D 7H (5/24/16)

I was looking for a chill place to just play survival. As it turns out I got that... But I also got so much more. Here on ImagineCraft, the community is so welcoming and loving and it's just the best place I could possibly spend my time. (2/8/16)
The past 5 months have been truly spectacular! There is obviously a reason I spend so much of my time within this community, and that is because of how amazing it is :D (5/24/16)

I love the community. I love logging on every day and seeing familiar and unfamiliar faces and just getting to chat. (2/8/16)
I couldn't agree more, February me :) (5/24/16)

Obviously, the community and all the wonderful people I get to be with. (2/8/16)
I enjoy playing a game I love with people I love :D (5/24/16)

Honestly nothing. I think ImagineCraft is running very smoothly and I haven't ever had any serious problems during my time on the server. (2/8/16)
If I was the owner, ImagineCraft just wouldn't be the same. The reason the server is what it is is because of Ekzim. He runs his server in the way that he knows it has to to be successful and it is amazing for that reason. (5/24/16)
Last edited by legorvg9 on Tue May 24, 2016 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Legorve Genine

Hinzle
ImagineCraft Supporter

Post by Hinzle » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:06 am

Since the beginning of 2016.

This server was the first online experience that I've had that I've really enjoyed.

My most favorite thing about this server is that it is vanilla and the desire to keep it vanilla. I enjoy vanilla a lot. Runner up would be the people on the server. I enjoy talking with them, they are mature and help when asked, even though I haven't had the time to really get into a big build with a group or some of the events.

The game is addicting. I love building redstone and automation (used to play tekkit mod). I want to build so many machines so that I don't ever have to worry about supplies, or that I can atleast be super efficient when doing something. Most of my builds are on a personal level. I dont want to break the server, or provide for the entire server unless they would like that. I was thinking of doing Docm77's iron farm even though I've heard rumors of a potential 2 other iron farms on the server.

The server is run very well. I think we should keep my chunk permanently loaded since I decided to build so far away from everyone else! Maybe a cleaned up forum list of all of the farms on the server. Community projects and builds forum is good but I feel it can be cleaned up. For instance, I'm not sure if there is an automated tree farm or others out there so I built one last night. I have to test it yet, and then I will add it to the projects / builds forum.

* edit * See the wiki blue book icon in the top right corner. I guess there are no suggestions to be made!
Happy hunting.

whowhatwhy420

Post by whowhatwhy420 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:02 pm

1. How long have you been playing on ImagineCraft? To date according to /ontime I have 4days 21hours and 27 minutes, I first logged onto the server on march 5th I believe so almost a month ago... got my tour and starting items I found a place to settle in far out but not to far to be isolated (i'm no hermit) and have called it home since.

2. With all the various servers out there, why play here? I've played on one other server and they're staff was one guy and he tried but I really wish he would have made some of us mods to help him out because the server lacked on troubleshooting... I feel like the staff here have a handle on things and each mod/admin has their own thing they are best at and they all pitch in to help; because of this the server as a whole (members,VIPs,mods,admins,all of us for real) has more time to focus on enjoying and maintaining a quality online Minecraft experience.

3. What is your most favorite thing about the server? Hands down, by far, the community. I enjoy playing with you guys period.... I like playing /ctf with anyone down for a match, and even more so than that I'm constantly ready to play /arena for some pvp. Also I enjoy our late night weekend rants in Mumble XD I also like helping build things together and just help grow an online gaming community.

- What else do you like or enjoy? I really like pitching in anytime that I can and helping the other players out so they can enjoy the same welcoming ImagineCraft vibe I got when I first got here.

4. What keeps you coming back? The all over quality, the professionalism that's still real enough I can chill with you guys in Mumble, the quality community, getting to know knew friends (becoming part of locals [still not Bodge co or Artex inc, but free agent XD])

5. What would you change about the server if you were the owner? hmmmmmm Free Skele Horses for everyone?? I mean could we do that, I think they look dope

Mazel Tav ImagineCraft
Last edited by whowhatwhy420 on Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

DocBurbs
ImagineCraft Supporter

Post by DocBurbs » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:46 am

Since February 28th, official ontime is 8 Days.

What originally drew me to the server was the ability to have a community as well as my own personal projects. The reddit post looked professional enough (compared to the others) and it looked like a server I would want to try out. After playing on IC, it doesn't really make sense for me to look for any other server. It's much more intimate and open, and it's clear that people genuinely care about it. So essentially, the community.

Favourite thing is the community, and being able to communicate with all the members. Other than that, I enjoy the events (planning and participating) as well as just playing plain 'ol Minecraft.

Again, the community and having something to come back to everyday.

I'm not sure what I would alter. I definitely think the intimate feeling is something that needs to stay for the server. I enjoy the vanilla-style, as well as monthly/ bi-weekly events. So there really isn't anything that I would change if I was the owner. However! I do think that story-line events are definitely something to check into, and something I think I'm working on.
Blue.

Woshiernog
ImagineCraft Supporter

Post by Woshiernog » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:08 am

1. How long have you been playing on ImagineCraft? Less than 5 months.
2. With all the various servers out there, why play here? I haven't really found a community like the last one I was in years ago.
3. What is your most favorite thing about the server? What else do you like or enjoy? While I prefer a vanilla experience, the warps allow me to pop in on folks and explore their bases with out taking forever to get there. The farms are pretty nice too because I never feel like everything is gone. The other players because it is them who make the server such a great, welcoming, place to play. The events that are held because they are awesome! Ok, one more thing; the swear-free chat because I'm not a fan of swearing. Gotta love a family-friendly 17 or older kinda of place. Hey, wait a second.. * Woshiernog scratches his head *
4. What keeps you coming back? The community of players. They are warm and friendly and there is no drama.
5. What would you change about the server if you were the owner? First I'd put my name in green and made sure I always had potion of leaping. Then I'd had back the reigns before I let the power get to my head.